car park patrol services
This is a non-confrontational car parking management service that puts you in total control and can be tailored to individual clients needs.
If you have a car park that would benefit from a daily car parking management service, then our mobile car park Patrol Officers are ideal for you and your business. You will find our service is an effective and efficient way to stop unauthorised car parking on your land. Our mobile service provides you with free of charge uniformed mobile car park patrol officers who patrol your car parking area as and when you require.
The mobile patrol service is one of the most popular services for the following reasons:
- Word of mouth that unauthorised vehicles will receive a Parking Charge Notice.
- Deters Theft.
- Deters Vandalism.
- Gives your staff and customers peace of mind through the highly visible Car Parking Management Officers.
AUTOMATIC NUMBER PLATE RECOGNITION (ANPR)
Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) is one of the most popular cutting edge car parking solutions. We work closely with your business to assess your exact requirements.
Our cameras can be used to manage:
- Pay & Display car parks.
- Unauthorised parking
A reporting facility is also available which can provide useful data.
Our ANPR cameras will provide valuable information of site visits. These records can be used to:
- Conduct traffic and parking flow surveys.
- Inform customers of car park usage patterns which in turn lead to improved site management.
Prior to any ANPR camera installation an experienced engineer will carry out a full site survey.
The ANPR cameras are linked directly to our central office where we keep an up to date list of authorised vehicles.
It is a system capable of recognising number plates from closed circuit television (CCTV) images for various different uses.
We will place ANPR cameras at the entrance and exit points of your car park. These cameras then capture the details of vehicles entering and leaving the car park. The ANPR system will then identify vehicles which are unauthorised or have overstayed, this information is then passed to our back office system so that we can make an informed decision about each individual case.
Our Approved Operator Status enables us to request information from the DVLA, this then allows us to identify the registered keeper of a vehicle and issue them with a parking charge by post, which includes photographic evidence.
The cameras take good quality images both day and night, providing you with extra security as well as parking management.
SELF TICKETING SOLUTION
Northwest Parking offers a FREE self ticketing solution for those wishing to manage their parking problems themselves.
- We will survey your site and provide our fully approved BPA signs which work as an effective deterrent against unwanted parkers.
- Simply download our parking app and we will then provide you with a unique login and password.
- The client photographs the vehicle parked in breach of the agreed terms and conditions clearly shown on the signs.
- The app will then send all the details to our processing office in real time where the information is fully checked before a Parking Charge Notice is issued through the post to the registered keeper of the vehicle.
This system removes direct confrontation from you and your staff as there is no Parking Charge Notice fixed to the vehicle, the Parking Charge Notice is sent via the post.
Consequently drivers are now dealing directly with our processing office.
Northwest Parking oversees all administration and management.
We operate a full appeals system and can take action against liable parties through the county court.
This system is extremely effective at reducing unwanted car parking and contraventions can easily be administered by on site staff.
Self Ticketing is one of the most popular parking solutions. We work closely with your business to assess your exact requirements.
This car parking management solution is ideal for:
- Hospitals Car Parks
- Small residential car parks.
- Self-managed pay and display car parks.
- Office Car Parks.
- Disabled Car Parking Bays.
- Private Roads.